In stock at School of Fish is the brand new G260 second stage from Scubapro. Based on the legendary G250 this new model is slightly downsized but retains many features of previous models. Aimed at technical divers, this system can face any dive situation with rock-solid performances and outstanding reliability.
The G260 is a new balanced adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector). It’s high performance makes it a choice for all demanding divers and it will be the natural choice for G250 fans. The new left-right hose attachment option makes it ideally suited for tech diving configurations.
G260 Second Stage Technical Features
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 275g / 9.7oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1800 l/min – 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi